CARE 7 Internships
Virtual or In-Person?
Tempe Care 7 Crisis Team
- CARE 7 Crisis Response Unit— 24-hour crisis team dispatched through the 911 system to assist Tempe Police and Tempe Fire Medical Rescue personnel on the scene of traumatic incidents.
- Victim Services—Staff members follow up with every crime victim to offer support and services such as orders of protection, court accompaniment, and navigating the criminal justice system. •
- Victim Services Van (VS276) - Team members respond to the scene at the request of Tempe Police to assist victims in need.
- Veteran Services—CARE 7 case managers attend East Valley Regional Veterans’ Court on a weekly basis, offer support and resources to veterans, and work closely with Tempe Fire Medical Rescue’s Patient Advocacy Services program to attend to a variety of client needs.
- Case Management—Staff members provide case management services to the complex needs of individuals referred by Human Services staff.
- Youth Specialists— Provide social and emotional support to students who may be struggling with stress, anger, depression, anxiety, conflict resolution, and life skills.
If you are interested in completing an internship with one of CARE 7’s programs, contact Brady Prutch for additional information. Brady_Prutch@tempe.gov