The Doctoral Program has many opportunities and resources available to help support student success. Below you'll find the information, links, and relevant forms you'll need throughout your graduate study. For additional help, contact the doctoral program coordinator.
Department of Psychology Forms and Documents
Make an appointment:
Milestone Info and Forms
Below are the Graduate Milestone forms that need to be completed and submitted to the department's doctoral program coordinator.
- Master's Thesis Prospectus Approval
- Master's Thesis Data Approval
- ASU Master's in Passing (MiP) procedures and form.
Masters and PhD Defense Information
- Schedule your Master's and Dissertation defense through iPOS System.
- Make sure the graduate coordinator has a copy of your approved data meeting on file before you schedule your defense.
- Review the ASU Graduate College’s about-your-defense web page for additional resources for each step in the process.
Graduate Travel Info and Forms
There are a number of travel funding sources available to graduate psychology students. Click here to learn more about University Travel Policies, available funding sources and how to apply.
Potential Research Funding Sources
Plan early and contact Felicity Snyder, Research Advancement Manager, if you have questions regarding a funding opportunity or are planning to submit a proposal.
- Funding ASU - This is a resource to find funding opportunities
- APA Fellowships
- NRSA Funding
- NSF GRFP Funding
- Graduate College Funding Opportunities
In addition to the funding sources above, the department offers several fellowship opportunities and awards.
Other ASU Links
- ASU Graduate College website
- Request for (IT) Computer Help (complete form via MyASU)
- ASU Help Center
- Graduate Professional Student Association (GPSA)
Resources for Clinical Doctoral Students
- Verification of Full-time/Part-time Graduate Student Status (to be completed for internship year)
- Psychologist Licensure Requirements: an online resource for state licensing plus other resources.