IMPORTANT: To be considered for MSABA program, you must complete the ASU online Graduate Application.
Masters of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis degree requirements
The Applied Behavior Analysis master's program requires 42 credit hours across four full-time semesters and both A and B sessions during the summer between the first and second year. A capstone project is to be proposed at the end of year one spring semester; initiated at the beginning of summer session A; and conducted throughout the summer and the program’s second year. Students will be required to complete practicum hours during the summer. In order to graduate, this master’s degree program requires a 3.0 (B average) or higher across all courses including the applied behavior analysis practicum and capstone experiences.
Masters of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis admission requirements
The ASU Department of Psychology requires two separate applications and fees for admission consideration to the program. The application fee for each system is required at the time of submission.
It is strongly recommended that you download and print the Checklist to ensure you have completed the application process and have included all of the following required items:
- ASU graduate admission application and application fee
- Statement of Purpose Form
- curriculum vitae or resume
- unofficial transcripts. Submit an official transcript to Graduate Admission Services AFTER you are accepted
- two letters of recommendation (appropriate sources include either, or a combination of academic and professional references) – names and email addresses are needed
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) General: the GRE is not required for fall 2023 applicants
- English proficiency test scores if applicable (send official score report to Graduate Admission Services)
In addition to submitting the application and supporting materials, prospective students must also provide documentation to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States or an equivalent degree from a recognized international post-secondary institution.International students can see degree requirements based on country on the Admission Services website.
- A minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA (where 4.0 = A) in the last 60 hours of the student’s bachelor’s degree program.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide proof of English proficiency (regardless of where they may now reside)
Admissions are for fall only; there is no spring start date for the program. Incomplete or missing applications will not be reviewed or considered. Application deadlines are as follows:
- Application opens: September 1, 2022
- Priority deadline: February 1, 2023
- Final deadline: May 15, 2023
Applications will continue to be accepted and reviewed on a monthly basis until the limited class size is filled or until the final application deadline, whichever happens first.
Contact Information: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: To be considered for MSABA program, you must complete the ASU Graduate Application.
|MS Applied Behavior Analysis program||9/1/2022||5/15/2023