Faculty & Staff Resources
For any building maintenance issues that pose a safety concern or disrupt operations, please call FACMAN at 480-965-3633. For standard maintenance repairs, please submit a Facilities service request at https://webtma-support.asu.edu/fdmservicerequest/Default.aspx
Please include Sharon Kenyon, Sharon.email@example.com on the request as an additional contact, so that we can better track and follow up on the issues.
Please submit all requests for Purchasing/Reimbursements to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
|Amazon purchases – We are not allowed to reimburse anyone for Amazon purchases made on a personal credit card or to use a P-card for Amazon purchases. Please ask the Business Office to purchase your items through Workday or create an Amazon Business Account. Please send an email to Kay Vasley at Kay.Vasley@asu.edu.|
Tips over 20% - Gratuity for meals and nonalcoholic beverages should not exceed 20 percent of the total meals, nonalcoholic beverages, and tax. Gratuity over 20 percent will not be reimbursed. Deduct all alcohol-related costs before calculating the gratuity for reimbursement or payment by ASU.
Business Justifications for travel, purchases and reimbursement requests: ASU requires clear documentation of the public purpose served by every ASU expenditure. Please include a clear, stand-alone, audit-ready public purpose that explains how the purchase directly benefits ASU and/or the sponsored project paying for it. Please review the attached Business/ Public Purpose Guide for more information. business_purpose_guide_final_01-06-20.pdf
Reimbursement requests: To ensure reimbursements are not paid as taxable income, they must be fully processed between 7–60 days of when the expenses were incurred.
ASU REIMBURSEMENT LIMIT – Requests for an amount greater than $1,000 are not allowed and require dean and provost approval! Please use your P-card or ask the Business Office to assist.
All IT-related purchases which include hardware (e.g., laptops, desktops, tablets, etc.) and software (renewals), data storage, must be originated through the Psychology Business Office*.
Please reach out to the Research Advancement team if you are planning to purchase any IT related items from grant funding.
- Request for Time Off
- Timesheet for Hourly Employees (revised 9-25-16)
- J-1 Visa questions
- FMLA, parental leave, medical leave
- FMLA Checklist (Faculty)
- FMLA Checklist (Staff)
- Leave Checklist (Faculty)
- Leave Checklist (Staff)
- Leave of Absence Form (Faculty)
- Leave of Absence Form (Staff)
- Leave Request Form (Staff)
- Courtesy Affiliation ID Form
- New Adjunct Faculty Form (fillable)
- J-1 Scholar Forms:
- University-sponsored domestic travel must be approved by a dean, as well as provost.
- Step 1: Send an email to Kay Vasley and she will route your trip request for approval
- Step 2: Submit a trip request in My ASU TRIP/Concur with a completed ASU Travel considerations checklist and all required approvals prior to travel.
- Step 3: Once the trip request is approved, book all travel through My ASU TRIP/Concur
- As an FYI, international travel is currently restricted.
- ASU will not reimburse travel expenses incurred without the required pre-authorization and booking process.
- My ASU Trip Detailed Travel Guidance
- ASU Reimbursement Form for Mileage, Parking, Taxi, and Car Expenses
- Campus Safety Guidelines
- ASU Academic Calendar
- Final Exam Schedule
- Incomplete Grade Request Form
- Grading Information
- University Classroom Support:
- PSY 384 Policy and Guidelines for Undergraduate Teaching Assistants (Nov 2019)
- PSY 101 Subject Pool Application: email for instructions
- List of Undergraduate Scholarships/Awards (including link to current application form)
- PSY 399/499 Documents and Forms:
PSY 399/499 Guidelines - Basic rules, instructions, and recommendations for faculty to review.
Research Opportunity Form - Faculty should complete this form to recruit undergrads to work in their lab for PSY 399/499 course credit or as a volunteer. The information on this form is posted on the Research Opportunities webpage.
PSY 399/499 Course Application for students - This is the form that students must complete to enroll in PSY 399 or PSY 499. It is not a "job" application for students to submit in order to be considered as a research assistant in your lab. Faculty may develop their own application form as a means to select prospective undergrad RAs for either course credit or as volunteers. Faculty may request to have an individual lab application posted on the TEAM tab of their lab's webpages. Please note, however, you may not request any FERPA-protected information on any form that will be electronically transmitted.