Psi Chi Officers
The Tempe Chapter of Psi Chi, the International Honor Society in Psychology is dedicated to upholding the longstanding traditions and current goals of Psi Chi:
Our Purpose Statement
- Psi Chi is an international honor society whose purpose shall be to encourage, stimulate, and maintain excellence in scholarship of the individual members in all fields, particularly in psychology, and to advance the science of psychology.
Vision 2021 Goals
- Scholarly Pursuits: Encouraging members to conduct exemplary research, disseminate and apply research findings, and maintain a lifelong interest in exploring the field of psychology.
- Member Development: Providing information and opportunities to enhance members' professional and personal lives.
- Chapter Experiences: Fostering a vibrant and meaningful environment for chapters and all members to contribute to and benefit from continued engagement.
Psi Chi Events and Social Media
Psi Chi hosts various events throughout the school year. These events are open to all ASU students unless otherwise stated. Come learn something new and grab some free food!
The best way the stay up to date on Psi Chi events, volunteer opportunities, and more is to follow us on social media:
Social Media/ Get Connected
- ASU PsiChi website: asupsichi.weebly.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 480-727-5064
- SunDevilSync: Psi Chi, the International Honor Society in Psychology at ASU Tempe
- Fill out our "Psi Chi at ASU Tempe Fall 2019 Interest Form" to stay up-to-date on all things Psi Chi!
- Instagram: "Psi Chi @ ASU Tempe" or @asupsichi
- Twitter: "Psi Chi @ ASU Tempe" or @asupsichi
- LinkedIn: "Psi Chi at ASU Tempe" or https://www.linkedin.com/company/psi-chi-at-asu-tempe/
- FaceBook: "Psi Chi at ASU Tempe" or @PsiChiASU