The following people are the Psi Chi Board and can be looked to for help on a variety of issues. Please contact the correct person based on the responsibilities listed. Click here for eligibility information.
- Run weekly Psi Chi officer meeting
- Delegate tasks among the officers
- Act as the figurehead for Psi Chi among the community, the psychology department, and ASU
- Manage Psi Chi membership with the Department of Psychology
- Work hand in hand with the president on any Psi Chi related duties
- Keeping track of member points
Applications are open for the Psi Chi's executive board for the 2021-2022 academic year!