Are you interested in working with Elementary school age children?
This internship site might be for you. Must be available for hours M-W. This is a K-5 Elementary School. You would be working with the School Counselor who follows the ASCA model of school counseling which means you will help in providing a comprehensive counseling program.
· Assist the counselor with school wide prevention lessons
· Assist with counseling students who have behavioral, academic, or social/emotional challenges
· Assist in group or individual student activities
· Assist the counselor with school wide activities such as setting up assemblies and creating bulletin boards
· 10 hours per week, Monday, Tuesday, and/or Wednesday
· Keep a daily log
· Show finger print card and ID card
· Must be a Junior or Senior at ASU with 2.75 GPA or higher
To Apply: Please email Ms. Delrose Egwu - School Counselor email@example.com